Take Notes Privacy Policy



PRIVACY & POLICY

- HarshSquad erected the Take Notes app as a Free app. This SERVICE is handed by HarshSquad at no cost and is intended for use as is. - This runner is used to inform callers regarding my programs with the collection, use, and exposure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service. - Still, also you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy, If you choose to use my Service. The Particular Information that I collect is used for furnishing and perfecting the Service. I'll not use or partake your information with anyone except as described in this Sequestration Policy. - The terms used in this Sequestration Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, which is accessible at Take Notes unless else defined in this Sequestration Policy.

Information Collection and Use

- For a better experience, while using our Service, I may bear you to give us with certain tête-à-tête identifiable information, including but not limited to Nothing. The information that I request will be retained on your device and isn't collected by me in any way. - The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you. - Link to sequestration policy of third party service providers used by the app

Log Data - I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information similar as your device Internet Protocol (“ IP”) address, device name, operating system interpretation, the configuration of the app when exercising my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.

Cookies - Cookies are very useful with a small quantum of data that are generally used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are transferred to your cybersurfer from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory. - This Service doesn't use these “cookies” explicitly at all. Still, the app may use third party law and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and ameliorate their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being transferred to your device. However, you may not be suitable to use some portions of this Service, If you choose to refuse our cookies.

Service Providers I may employ third- party companies and individualities due to the following reasons

  • To grease our Service.
  • To give the Service on our behalf.
  • To perform Service- related services.
  • To help us in assaying how our Service is used.

- I want to inform all the users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Particular Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. Still, they're obliged not to expose or use the information for any other purpose.

Security - I value your trust in furnishing us your Particular Information, therefore we're seeking to use commercially respectable means of guarding it. But remember that no system of transmission over the internet, or system of electronic storehouse is 100% secure and dependable, and I can not guarantee its absolute security.

Links to Other Spots - This Service may contain links to other sites. However, you'll be directed to that point, If you click on a third- party link. Note that these external spots aren't operated by me. Thus, I explosively advise you to review the Sequestration Policy of these websites. I've no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, sequestration programs, or practices of any third- party spots or services.

Children’s Sequestration - These Services don't address anyone under the age of 13. I don't deliberately collect tête-à-tête identifiable information from children under 13 times of age. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has handed me with particular information, I incontinently cancel this from our servers. However, please communicate me so that I'll be suitable to do necessary conduct, If you're a parent or guardian and you're apprehensive that your child has handed us with particular information.

Changes to This Sequestration Policy I may modernize our Sequestration Policy from time to time. Therefore, you're advised to review this runner periodically for any changes. I'll notify you of any changes by posting the new Sequestration Policy on this runner.

This policy is effective as of 2022-06-14.

App Permissions

  • Network : App need an internet connection data in order to do such operation that requires active internet connection.
  • Storage : App wants access storage only if individual allow to access them. We occupy device storage to store all type of data. We store data backup into device storage.
  • Camera : App needs a camera permission in order to capture a photo or video to for user ease.
  • Finger print sensor : App use finger print sensor to prevent access of the sensitive data of personal information about the user in app, only if user enabled it.

IMPORTANT : WE DO NOT STORE ANY KIND OF SENSITIVE, PERSONAL DATA OF THE USERS AT OUR SIDE.

Communicate Us - Still, don't vacillate to communicate me at harshsquad206@gmail.com. If you have any questions or suggestions about my PRIVACY POLICY.


Comments